- Is Maryland an equitable-distribution or a community-property state?
- What is the difference between marital and non-marital property?
- How are retirement accounts divided during divorce?
- How can our assets be fairly divided during divorce?
- How are valuable tangible assets valued during a divorce?
- Can a prenuptial or post-nuptial agreement override normal property division and support rules?
- How do Child Support Guidelines work?
- What happens if divorcing spouses want to keep the same property?
- Can a court order a spouse to transfer property to the other at the time of divorce?
- What steps can you take to preserve your inheritance during divorce?
- What are the differences between joint and sole custody?
- Can my child’s preference be considered during a custody case?
Looking for a Washington DC Family Law Attorney
Please take a moment to share your experience with Geoffrey S. Platnick, Family Lawyer
Communications and The Attorney-Client Relationship
Although I am happy for you to contact me, merely contacting me does not create an attorney-client relationship until an agreement has been reached between us to handle a particular matter. Please do not convey to me any information you regard as confidential until a formal attorney-client relationship has been established between us. More About Communications